Movin' On...

Ok so...I figured, I've been spewing alota negativity lately but hey can ya blame a sista?! Faith is our greatest gift and sometimes it takes a while to remember to realise that fact. Allah gave us death but before that He blessed us with life. If there's a reason to die, there's a reason to live.

''Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things with which to renew humanity.''
-Some Buddhist guy-

For all the poor souls that went before us, we can't live life selfishly anymore (& I mean quit complainin')...we just can't live in vain. & yeah, I hate to see a ''positive'' side to all that's going on in the world today...but that's the only way forward right?! Gotta stop watchin the news all-together (maybe I'm just uber-sensitive). Bring back the hippie years...

Peash!

No comments: