Somalia Tops 'Failed States'

-- 'Too Failed' Even For
al-Qaida

Foreign Policy considers aspects of national
life ranging from "demographic pressures" and "economic decline" to "human
rights" and "factionalized elites." The top 10 failed states,
with their index figures:

Somalia, 114.7
Zimbabwe, 114
Sudan, 112.4
Chad, 112.2
Democratic Republic of Congo, 108.7
Iraq, 108.6
Afghanistan, 108.2
Central African Republic, 105.4
Guinea, 104.6
Pakistan, 104.1

First place --- W00t...ok sorry!

I want to say I lost hope...

But I wasn't much of an optimist to begin with so I'm not as disappointed as I've imagined I would be. Let's face it, we saw it coming. But it does ultimately sadden me to see the figures straight up. I mean I know we were doin bad and denial was tangible, but this is just cringe-worthy.

Somalia TOOSO Dammit!!

Source

No comments: